Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sweet - CAC Skunk

Overall I like this card I made last night. But I think I might re-do the skunk. I'm not totally happy with how it turned out. Because I only used black and white for the body, the mouth was completely black. Well needless to say I tried to use my white gel pen to make it white. It didn't turn out very well. I'm not really obsessed that everything needs to be perfect but this does bother me enough to do something about it.

This card is not for any challange except to myself to make a card every day. My co-workers always tell me that I need to go to a craft show and sell my cards. That is actually something I am interested in...but you can't go to a craft show with nothing to sell. So I figure if I make at least one card a day I should have enough to sell next year.

Thanks for looking,
Valerie

1 comment:

  1. I think that little skunk looks good, but I understand the need to want to fix things I'm always adding and changing things on my cards. If your looking for a challenge you should try:
    http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/
    You use your cricut so much to make cards I think you would like it :)

    ReplyDelete