Monday, September 6, 2010

Pumpkin Carving - Sketch Saturday #119

This post today is going to be short. I almost always pre-schedule my posts. I find that it is easier for me to make sure I post everyday. A few weeks ago I started to post everyday. I am trying to stick to that. Anyway...I received some bad news Sunday. A good friend of the family lost her battle with Cancer. She was recently diagnosed and although I knew she was not doing well it still was a shock. Well, I am having a hard time at the moment so below is my card for today and a short discription. Thank you.

A came across this blog called Sketch Saturday. So I decided to use their sketch today to do my first Halloween card for the year. I used some new Heidi Grace papers I bought at JoAnn's and I used my new Pumpking Carving Cricut Cartridge.

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment