Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just for Girls Sketch Challange

So I stumbled across this blog called "Just Us Girls" Challange. So I designed my card on Monday and cut and assemble it on Tuesday. I Love how it turned out. I had used my Winter Woodland Cartridge the other day for another challange and really wanted to use it again. This is the first time I used one of the buildings. I'm so glad I used it on this card. I realize the bird is a little big proportionately to the house...well it's only a card (lol).


I had fun designing this one on my Gypsy. Thanks for looking!

Valerie

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Holiday card,,,Your right it turned out just perfect:) Great take on the sketch !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!

    Thanks for getting sketchy with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete