Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hello Friend - Give A Hoot

I have had this cartridge longer than I have had Create a Critter and yet this is the first time I am actually using it. I first picked out the paper I was going to use for the background and the stamp at the bottom. Lastly I searched and searched the handbook for Give A Hoot until I finally decided to use this little dear. I orginally was not going to only have the dear smelling his little flower...but when I stamped the sentiment at the bottom I somehow managed to get a fingerprint of that brown ink on the right hand side of the inner mat. So to cover it up I cut another flower also from Give A Hoot.

I also decorated inside of this card. I tend to leave them blank but I just choose not to this time. Not for any given reason...just my mood I guess. So the stamp at the bottom from from the same set as the outside sentiment and I thought would look cute inside. The tag inside is also from Give A Hoot.
Thank you for Looking

Valerie

2 comments:

  1. aww..so cute :) I love the little stamp with the bee. great card

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie,
    I love it. Too too cute
    Thanks for sharing
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete