Sunday, September 12, 2010

Friday Sketchers 119

Well if you have been following my blog, then you will see that I have been doing a lot of sketch challanges lately. Yesterday, in an effort to find more I googled Friday and Sketch together (because I know of a Monday and Saturday...so went with Friday). I came across the "Friday Sketchers" Blog that has sketch challanges every Friday. Now I know it is not Friday anymore but they give you until Thursday to complete and submit. If you would like to try their sketch challange out or see all the other entries just CLICK HERE to go to the blog.

All my papers are from my scrap stash. I was unhappy with the poinsettia's from the Christmas Cricut cartridge so I used some that I had bought a long long time ago. I added the Merry Christmas sentiment...but thought the card needed a little more. I added stitches and some dots and called it good.


Best wishes and thanks for stopping by,

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment