Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challange 98

I have not posted in a few months {sad face}. Last year I believe I made a New Years Resolution to post everyday. Well my life has proven that I am not able to do that at this time in my life...But I am going to make a new Resolution that I will post at least once a week.

So for Post #1 of 2011 I choose to use this sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challange. I just loved the sample that Karen Giron made from her sketch...You can see her beautifl sample at this LINK and the her sketch is below.

Front of card

Inside of Card

Sketch

I will be posting some of my other creations in the next week. I am not sure how much I've done since my last post. I will have to go back and look.

I hope you are all having a great start to the New Year.

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment