Monday, January 3, 2011

Mojo Monday 172

I'm having troubles with sketches this week. I don't know why??? I like the end results, but getting there is taking longer than usual. So I've done Saturday, Sunday and Monday sketches. Maybe I can find a Tuesday challange somewhere. Anyone know of one? Well if not I know of another site that has a differnt Saturday challange.

I decided to finally use one of my Cuttlebug folders. I have at 20 of them and very rarely use them. This one is part of a Cricut Companion set {ok I'm not in my craft room at the moment so I don't know which one.} All of the papers used are Core dinations. The dark blue label is from the Lacy Label cartridge and the flower is from the Pagoda cartridge.

Inside of Card

Side view of card

Inside of card
Thanks for looking,
Valerie

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool card. Love the clean layers and fun shapes. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete