Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ok Ok I missed my post yesterday

Well I was a little sleepy after 11 hours at work yesterday and when I went to get on-line my internet was down. So I did not get around to posting. Well to start, I've been buying paper like crazy. I have bought 5 different paper packs in the last week. I don't typically buy a lot of the paper packs. They are usually too pricey. But they were on clearance for $9.99, then I used a 50% coupon and they ended up being only $4.99 each.

Here is the card I made on Saturday. I still have not decorated the inside and I'm not sure what I will use the card for. It could be used for a birthday, anniversary or sympathy card.
Here is a card I made for a friend who hasn't been feeling the best. This is the first time I have used my A Childs Year cartridge.

I can't wait for the weekend. I have 2 1/2 days to craft in peace and quite. My son is going to a friends house starting tomorrow. I don't have to pick him up until Sunday. I don't get a whole weekend kid free very often. He may be sixteen, but he does like to bug me when I'm crafting.

So happy crafting. I will try to post tomorrow...Valerie

1 comment:

  1. oh my, look at all those yummy papers, your card is super sweet....I luv paper, great buy....Happy New Year!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete