Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to All

Wow it's finally Christmas Day. Things have been really slow today. In an effort to sleep in late, I let David open his presents last night. It worked...He didn't wake me up this morning. But I was so exhausted from working 32 hours in 3 days that I fell asleep before 9:30pm and then ended up waking up in the middle of the night. I finally fell back to sleep around 5am and then work up again at 8am. I've been up since then and it's now about 7:30pm.

I spent a few glorious hours in bed watching Mythbusters. I can't wait until tomorrow when I get to watch Dirty Jobs. I've become addicted to these two shows and love it when the Discovery Channel has their marathons. I aslo spent a few hours in my craft room. I did accomplish making 2 1/2 cards. I didn't have the inspiration to finish the 3rd card. Maybe I'll finish it another day weekend. So now I'm off to watch a movie. My son had rented the newest American Pie movie and even though they are usually really stupid I've decided to give it a try. I may not make it to the end though!!

Last night I watched Julie and Julia. This was a really cute movie. I wish I could blog as good as her. I suppose I could try to find a book on card making and try a new and different techinque each week. I don't think I could do it every day. Maybe some day when the teenager is grown up and out of the house...I will need something to keep me from going crazy (more than I already am. Ha Ha)

Well no pictures today. I will try and post tomorrow the pictures of the 2 cards I completed today. So to anyone reading this post, have a wonderful holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment