Sunday, December 13, 2009

I've been busy this weekend

I needed to make some more christmas cards. So that is all I worked on this weekend. I made 6 cards on Saturday. This actually is really productive for me. Isn't that sad?

Here is the first (and second) card I made this weekend. I used Snow Friends for the snowman of coarse. Then used Winter Woodland for the "Brrrr". I made two of this card. The only variance is that the second one I used pop-dots for the bird. So I only took pictures of this one.



The third and fourth card. I used Joys of the Season for the Ornament and Winter Woodland for the Seasons Greetings. Both cards are basically the same. I just use different papers from the same collection.

The final two cards are the same... For some reason I made everything in duplicate on Saturday. This one is all from Winter Woodland. I almost didn't buy this cart. Glad I did, I used it all weekend. I just love that little bunny.




1 comment:

  1. How beautiful....could not possibly pic a fav as they are all perfectly perfect!

    ReplyDelete