Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thank you Card - Mojo Monday 150

Happy Sunday!!! I've been busy this weekend. I've been cleaning up and organizing my new sewing room. My son a few months ago wanted to switch rooms. So we moved my sewing room upstairs and his bedroom down stairs. I like it this way as now my sewing room is across the hall from my craft rooom. Yes...I'm lucky that I have two extra rooms to dedicate entirely to my crafting obsessions. I'm hoping now that my sewing room is upstairs and not in the basement
that I will sew more. I'll keep my fingers crossed...but I really love making cards also.

Today I finally made a card using something else besides the Create a Critter cartridge. This card is a Mojo Monday Sketch (#150) and I used Home Accents for the butterfly.


Thank you for dropping by,

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment