Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mojo Monday 89

Well I have an update of the card I posted yesterday...The lady I made the card for called me today. She loved the card. It made me feel really good that she called just to tell me that. I will miss working with her.

So today I was inspired by a Mojo Monday Sketch. This is from a while ago (not sure the date at the moment). I used only scrap papers for this card today. I've been trying to do that with all my cards but this is the first one I was successful with. I added some ribbon and buttons that I rarely use. I really need to start using these more. Lastly I have to say that I'm really loving the Create A Critter cartridge. I just wish I had those wonderful stamps from My Pink Stamper...but tend to spend my crafting allowance on cartridges and paper (lol). Doesn't leave anything for more stamps.


The only think I was disapointed with is that when I went to erase my pencil line where I wrote "You're a Hoot" I didn't wait long enough and I smeared the ink a little. Plus I had already attached everything to the from of the card so I couldn't change it. Well ya live and learn.

Thanks for Visiting,

Valerie

1 comment:

  1. Whoooo loves that li'l owl?? Well, that would be "me"!! Beautiful card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete