Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nuts About You

So here is another take on the Mojo Monday 89. I decided to move the square and circle around. For this I almost used only scraps. I picked out my ribbon first and when I went to get paper to mat the square and circle...guess what???? I didn't have any scraps that matched. And let me tell you I had a hard time matching the paper to the ribbon. After trying 4 different papers I finally found one I thought matched good enough. My craft room gets really good light during the day, but at night its not the best and it was 9:30 pm when I was doing this. Today I decided to add wiggle eys to the squirrel and was to lazy to take new pictures (maybe I'll do it later and post later...). While I was piecing this together, I just wanted to add something else and finally decided to go with the clouds. I inked the clouds with Distressed Faded Jeans blue ink. I hand wrote the sentiment with a Zig pen, the brown stitching on the square and circle I used a Staedtler triplus fineliner and the white stitching is done with a American Crafts white gel pen.

I'm having tons of fun lately. I go through periods where I just am not in the mood to craft. But lately I've been on a roll. I am going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Thanks for stopping by,

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment