Saturday, July 18, 2009

My second self challange

Well I challanged myself for the second time this week. Using the random generator I had to use the letter "t" from the Pooh Font Cart. At the same time I saw a card on the MB by Patty Golden. I scraplifted the basic design.


Card base cut from DS with "Thanks" at 1.5" from Pooh Font welded to 2 rectangles to make the card size A2. Paper is from the Botanical Fashion colors value pack: Dark green.

"Thanks" cut at 1.5" from Pooh Font using Botanical Fashion colors value pack: Brown.

Bottom of from cut using Martha Stewart Border Punch.

Inside layer cut using Martha Stewart Border Punch from Botanical Fashion Value pack: Cream

Buttons from mixed package from J's.

Flowers and brad from Spare Parts.

1 comment:

  1. wow love this card. how do you know how long to make the card? do you make it like a normal card cut an 8 1/2 sheet in half and then make the design fit the size?

    ReplyDelete