Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mini Vacation

Well I will be on a mini vacation with my mom for the next few days. Yeah! Every year for the last 5 or six years, my mom and I have taken time to get away. We both love to go to antique malls, stores and shows. The first year we went went to Gatlinburg, TN. We had so much fun leaving the men at home and just spending some girl time. The next few years we went to Ohio to Toledo, Findlay and Springfield. Well last year we changed it up some and went to Atlantic City, NJ. They have an antique show at the convention center there two times a year. We enjoyed ourselves, but decided that we don't want to travel that far again this year. So off to Ohio tomorrow. We are hoping to find some new places to shop. But will be content with the same ones we have visted before. Hey, its only once a year, so we usually find something we just can't live without. My son will be staying with his aunt and uncle (from his fathers side) and my dad will be staying home alone.

So needless to say, I will not be able to post any new cards this week. What a bummer. Hope anyone who reads this has a wonderful 4th of July weekend. Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment