Sunday, May 24, 2009

Three little sheep went out to play

Outside of Card



Inside of card

Here is a card I made a few months ago using my cricut expression. I used Paper Doll Dress Up for the sheep and fence. I used Zooballoo for the grass, which I fused together in Design Studio, and the tree. All other supplies I used from my stash I've bought over the years and have no idea who the makers are (sorry). This card is kind of big at 6'" x 6". Though I left the card free of sentiment because I'm not sure what I would use this card for. I suppose this could be used for a new baby, new home or maybe just to say Hi.

1 comment:

  1. Whoo-hoo! I'm the first to comment AND the very first follower of your blog! I just love all of your cards. This one is just adorable. Love the dimension.

    ReplyDelete