Friday, May 15, 2009

Glad it is Friday

I'm glad it is finally the weekend. Went out to dinner with my parents and visited for a little while. All is going well for them.

David has a baseball tournament on Saturday. Providing that the weather holds up, it is promising to be an all day event. I wish I could take my card making supplies with me... I will have to settle for a book and the portable DVD player.

Below is a card I made from watching a video on Youtube. To be honestI'm not sure who posted it and I appolgize to whoever it is. The video was very detailed and I had no problem following it and dupicating it (though I used my own color scheme and stamp).

I beleive this is called a Waterfall card. I used a stamp from Hero Arts that I purchased from Michaels. The designer paper I believe came from one of those paper stacks (from Michaels or JoAnn's). I purchased so much paper years ago and I'm finally starting to put it to good use.

1 comment: