Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cheerful Seasons Happy Birthday

Wow...it has been a long time since I posted. It all started with a weekend that I didn't feel so well and I tell you the last month just went down hill from there. But I'm back for now. Since my last post I was able to acquire some new cartridges. My boss suprised us (everyone in our office...about 20 people) with a bonus $100!!! Wow were we suprised. So I purchased 4 new cartridges although I did spent just a tad over the $100. I purchased both of the Creative Memories Cartridges: Cheerful Seasons and Reminisce Accents, Country Life and Old West.

Today I had a birthday card to make for my niece Victoria. I started with the base and added the brown layer. I tend to use a lot of brown (not exactly sure why...lol). I really liked a sketch that I used a while ago so I put the teal at the bottom, thenf I looked through my ribbons for something to match. I found this wonderful stripped ribbon and added this. Yellow for the top seemed like the prefect choice. Lastly I choose this flower from Cheerful Season.

I am hoping to get some more posting over the next week. I actually have some cards I've made over the last month to share with you.

Thanks for stopping by!
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment