Monday, August 30, 2010

My quilting project for my son

I made this agreement with my son a while back that I would make him a quilt and that I had to have it done by September 22, one month before his birthday. I had decided on the Flying Geese design. So I started it months and months ago. Then put it way because I just wanted to do something else (make cards...ha ha). Now I only about a month left. Finishing the top will be easy but the quilting is what will the pain in the butt. Needless to say I will be working away at it the next few weeks. I will post pictures of my progress. Below are all my Flying Geese that I have to sew into strips. I saw these fabrics into Joann's and just love them. They are all from the same collection.


I might even get started this week piecing all the geese together. You will have to wait and see.

Thanks for looking,

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment